Saturday, December 02, 2006
I'm back from Jam & Hop, which of course, always fails to live up to my expectations. Bleargh. I was out by 9pm. Besides, towards the end Bashey and Aisyah were together and I didn't wanna dance with anyone but Aisyah.
But earlier on Fatin, Aisyah and I paid a visit to the much hyped-about Ikea Tampines, not because I'm just as kpo to see rubbish useless furniture that I don't have space for, but to see my man! (= And boy ohhhh boy, did he look mighty fine in that yellow shirt. I looooove! Seeing him sure made me smile, knowing that he was surprised to see me. Oh dang. He called. Shall re-update later!
Ok So i'm back. And as I was saying, in the end, the day went pretty ok. Though I wished my my man from Ikea could go to Jam&Hop with me. It felt pretty good to be able to shake it off a little last night. Aisyah! You're one great dance partner. Haha. I look forward to more Ikea, hotdogs and fun with the girls.
Well, looking forward to see him tomorrow. Yayness. (=
X O X O; 5:22 pm